Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m pretty much new to these type of things and I wasn’t sure how to go about asking something without sounding dumb lol figure I would ask straight forward so we could get straight to the point. I own a 2012 Chrysler 200. The touring model and I was wanting to install an aftermarket radio. The only problem is I can’t find the wiring harness that’s compatible with my car. I’m a DIYer and I’m usually pretty knowledgeable when it comes to certain things. Is there a wiring harness on the market I could use and I’m just overlooking it? Or am I going to have to hardwire the stereo straight to the car. I know my terminology isn’t up to par but I figured I needed some help. If anyone knows or has stumbled upon this issue, I’d appreciate the help and advice!

·
Super Moderator
2,574 Posts
Welcome to the forums Migee_23!

I am a DIYer like you. This is a link from one of the forum sponsors - I think this is what you are looking for, it plugs into the factory harness for an aftermarket radio:

carid.com/metra/aftermarket-radio-wiring-harness-with-oem-plug-mpn-70-6522.html?singleid=25739385&url=78710279

This also might help if you decide to not use a harness adapter - might even help if you do use an adapter:

I hope that helped you.

·
Registered
2015 Chrysler 200 Limited
1 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts