Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys first post here. Wondering if anybody has converted the LED DRL strip do be a switchback turn signal. Looking for mine to stay illuminated while in use but when signal light is on it switches back and forth between white and amber. With that being said does anybody have an opinion on keeping the regular signals in the front after this modification if it's at all possible?

·
Registered
14 Posts
THREAD IS DEAD BUT QUESTION HOW TO ON WIRING DRL-TURN LED STRIPS WOULD LOVE DETAILED INFO about to install a set a there is no wiring info resistor no resistor all help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
14 Posts
update i have the hid lights with drls want to add strip for secondary drl and turn signal on top of headlight exterior no need to bake

·
Registered
169 Posts
The wiring was pretty simple. For the left headlight, remove the connector at the back of the headlight and look for the following wire colors: white/green stripe will be your turn signal, white/brown stripe is your parking light, and black is your ground. For the right headlight, look for the following colors on the connector of the right headlight: white/tan for your turn signal, white/green for the parking lights, and black for the ground. My lights came with pins on the ends of the wiring that will push into the corresponding wiring connectors. The new strip will now come on with the parking or headlights and the directional will turn amber and sequence with the directional. Not really too difficult. These connections are for the halogen headlights, the premium set-up wiring has different wiring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts