Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My third brake light is causing all the rattling from my subs. I have gotten rid of everything else. Does anyone have an idea how to remove the light or stop it from rattling? Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that actually the internals of the plastic unit have been vibrated loose and sounds horrible. I have 2 twelves and I might just run one if I can't fix it orttake iy out.

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
My 2x12's also slap the **** outta that cover.
It does come off, the dealer has replaced mine twice now. What i did, and it looks kinda bad from out side, is 2 sided tape to hold it onto the glass.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I was thinking taking it down and putting one on the rear deck that won't vibrate againstanything?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ohh, removing the entire assy'

I dont know if you can do that, the rubber cover comes off, but i think the light is kinda needed to be there.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm gonna look into it in the next couple days and post pictures of swhat I come up with. This s unrealated but how did you guys hook up your oil pressure gauge..?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
zach_cali
Chrysler 200 Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Chrysler 200 owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about reviews, maintenance, upgrades, and more!
Full Forum Listing