Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've been looking all over for an answer to this. I have the 430 without Nav I've added music to the Hard drive is there any way for it to show the album pic when it plays music? I know the picture is embedded in the MP3 but when I play a song it just shows a music symbol. Is there a certain way the MP3 should be encoded? I see some people say it can't then others says it can put they never elaborate on how they were able to do it. Any help would be great I own a 2012 200

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok just gave that a shot found a album with no cover art and added it with window media player. I put installed it on the HDD of the 430 but no art. Just that stupid music note...can't seem to see what I am doing wrong ..

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
I found this gracenotes update from another post. I checked mine and found it to 3256 or something like that. This is update 4118. This guy over on the jeep forums seems to have it for all radios. Downloading mine now..very big file. hope this helps. To check you gracenotes go to menu and system setup then system info. Hope this helps

http://jeepgarage.org/f50/gracenotes-update-rhr-4118-a-38497.html

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So which file do I use? My radio is 430 RBZ. So do I use the RHR 4118? It looks like a ISO file so do I just put it on a usb drive and put it in? Kinda confused..

·
Registered
3 Posts
mKTank,
are you saying that this Gracenote update will work on the RHB radios? I thought that it was for the RHR radios. Thanks

http://www.jeepgarage.org/f155/new-software-update-mygig-rbz-rb2-rhb-33-01-23-a-51595.html

Download the .zip file. Put the files INSIDE the .zip file on a flash drive, not the .zip file itself.

With .iso's, for future reference, you use a program like 7zip to extract the files from the .iso and, same story, drag and drop those files onto a flash drive.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Well judging by the title, "New Software Update MyGIG RBZ-RB2-RHB," indeed it should work for the RBZ, RB2, and RHB.

That's not a grace notes update though. That's the firmware for the MyGIG unit. I don't think there's a Gracenotes update for the RHB though, unless I'm mistaken.

·
Registered
321 Posts
i gotta get off my ass and get this update, I have some weird African la bomba cover art on mine for EVERY cd i put it LOL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
6 Participants
xcabox
Chrysler 200 Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Chrysler 200 owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about reviews, maintenance, upgrades, and more!
Full Forum Listing