Chrysler 200 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone can offer any assistance please!!

since I’ve had my car I haven’t been able to use Uconnect services. I’ve been to the dealership twice and multiple calls to Uconnect to supervisors trying to reset my radio and nothing. Everytime I try to register my radio it always says service not available. They said it had something to do with the network and the last conversation I had with Uconnect was that I would probably have to get a new radio but who wants to foot the bill for that.
Has anyone had this issue?

·
Registered
16 Posts
The 3G network that certain uconnect services on the 200 use is being shut down. I've heard t-mobile makes a adapter that will allow for LTE I believe but don't know much beyond that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,162 Posts
If anyone can offer any assistance please!!

since I’ve had my car I haven’t been able to use Uconnect services. I’ve been to the dealership twice and multiple calls to Uconnect to supervisors trying to reset my radio and nothing. Everytime I try to register my radio it always says service not available. They said it had something to do with the network and the last conversation I had with Uconnect was that I would probably have to get a new radio but who wants to foot the bill for that.
Has anyone had this issue?
The problem lay in the radio itself, not Uconnect. As you stated, service wasn't available to you, so the issue is with the radio.
Did you buy new ?
Has the radio been tampered with ?

·
Registered
16 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
1,513 Posts
This is the 2015? Make sure that the radio software is at the latest version. Try a hard reset, twice.

Font Screenshot Number

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts