Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2015 Chrysler 200S AWD has lost all functions contained within its Uconnect Climate Control Faceplate that is at the head of the center console. It just went out all of a sudden. You can't even adjust the radio volume or tuner. These controls can be accessed on the touch screen so that is a plus, but I am hoping it is something minor like a fuse. Could I be that lucky? Also noticed about the same time: my odometer is flashing on and off. Could they be connected? Has anyone else experienced any of these issues? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
2016 Chrysler 200 S, 1998 Sebring JX
412 Posts
Probably not a fuse. The flashing odometer may be related to the Climate/Radio controls going out.
When a module loses communication with the BCM (body control module), a flashing odometer display is a common symptom of CAN bus communication loss.
There have been radio and HVAC software updates to improve module operation.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I disconnected the battery for 15 minutes and it DID stop the odometer from flashing, so thanks for that. However the Uconnect Climate Control Faceplate is still dead. I guess I may have to call the dealer...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I understand you, my air conditioner broke down a year ago in the summer. It was awful. I didn't know what to do. The air conditioner was five years old, and I was not very upset even thinking about buying a new air conditioner. I decided to tell my mom about it, but when I told my mom about it, my dad was in the same room with us, and he jumped up and said that he would fix it himself. But it didn't work out and then I decided to contact the service. I turned to this aircon servicing , and they did everything for me very quickly and most importantly efficiently and all the features worked perfectly they even added a couple of new features.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts