Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2015 Chrysler 200S AWD has lost all functions contained within its Uconnect Climate Control Faceplate that is at the head of the center console. It just went out all of a sudden. You can't even adjust the radio volume or tuner. These controls can be accessed on the touch screen so that is a plus, but I am hoping it is something minor like a fuse. Could I be that lucky? Also noticed about the same time: my odometer is flashing on and off. Could they be connected? Has anyone else experienced any of these issues? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Probably not a fuse. The flashing odometer may be related to the Climate/Radio controls going out.
When a module loses communication with the BCM (body control module), a flashing odometer display is a common symptom of CAN bus communication loss.
There have been radio and HVAC software updates to improve module operation.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I disconnected the battery for 15 minutes and it DID stop the odometer from flashing, so thanks for that. However the Uconnect Climate Control Faceplate is still dead. I guess I may have to call the dealer...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts