Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just sent off a letter asking for a full refund on my SatNav due to the on-going failure to issue mapping updates leading to vehicle safety and driveability issues.

Others may wish to do the same.

write to:

Richard Thornton
Head of Operations, Customer Care
FCA US LLC
CIMS 423-04-02
800 Chrysler Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326

Go get 'em!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I think we should write to him and ask for Uconnect 4 upgrade kits. It's not like FCA is selling any car in this class. I can understand them telling people to trade in their car for a new one... but there literally is nothing in the FCA stable otherwise - and won't be for another 4-5 years at least.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Just put my $.47 where my mouth is, wrote the letter and popped a stamp on it.

Dear Mr. Thornton:

I’m writing as a proud and happy owner of a 2015 Chrysler 200S. I truly feel it is the best car in the class for my use, and I purchased a Mopar Lifetime Max Care service contract, because I plan to keep the car for as long as possible.

The reason that I’m writing in is regarding Uconnect 4. I certainly understand the standard policy of FCA is to not offer upgrade kits to Uconnect for older FCA cars. I fully understand the complexities, as I work in telematics currently.

That being said, there are nearly a million Dodge Dart and UF Chrysler 200 cars. FCA offers no other car in this segment, and doesn’t plan to for years to come.

Many of us would be happy to pay hundreds of dollars for a Mopar kit, that would add Uconnect 4. CarPlay, and Android Auto, are compelling features that we won’t have otherwise.

With the Jeep Cherokee and Chrysler Pacifica sharing the same CUSW platform, nearly all the validation work is already going to be done. This should be a rather “drop in” upgrade that would show the million owners of these cars, that FCA at least realizes why we bought them.

I can’t trade my Chrysler 200 for a 2018 Model Year Chrysler 200. So I’m hoping you will ask the accessory teams to consider offering an upgrade kit. Thanks.

·
Registered
757 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts