Chrysler 200 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Has anyone actually paid for the UConnect Wifi? It's pretty expensive for such little data. Also all content would be using the devices wifi. If you installed an Apple TV you could just tether to your phones data plan.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Has anyone actually paid for the UConnect Wifi? It's pretty expensive for such little data. Also all content would be using the devices wifi. If you installed an Apple TV you could just tether to your phones data plan.
When the vehicle arrives next week I'm signing up to try it. Then I'll use the step daughters old iphone to use the wifi. I'm still a dumb phone user and will try to remain so.

·
Registered
64 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
soaknfused, I was just curious if you'd give us an update on your Rax unit after you've had it for some time now? I got tired of dealing with them, bought a Lock Pick and we love it! There is no hot spot required and you don't have to scroll through a menu if you don't want to! It has a hand held remote and you just hit one button and BAM, you're there! The only extra camera I installed is a front one which you can set to come on automatically when you're going less than 7mph! If you have front side camera's you can set them to go on automatically with the blinker! Netflix and our Blu-Ray player looks much better on the 8.4 than we expected! Ok so it doesn't have the prettiest menu, but because of the remote, once it is set where you want it, you never see it! Also from what I understand it's software is upgradable to future versions! It's only drawback that I know of is, thanks to the new apple licensing requirements the mirroring function it is no longer compatible with IPhones, which doesn't effect me one bit! We've had it since early September and haven't had one issue, so I kinda felt like it was getting a bad rap here with wrong info!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts