Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
This is the company I have been eyeballing for their intake, and also talked to them about their tune. Looking forward to having the spare cash to spend. :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
I've checked out the intake online a few times now, as well. Also planning on buying it, once my other bills calm down. :cool:

·
Registered
329 Posts
It's a shame the I4 gets no love... realizing I should have got the V6
Maybe not here... but, check the Dart forum. The 2.4 has finally been getting some interest there over the last few months (it's not just all about the turbo Dart anymore! :) ), and the parts should be compatible. Like HPSI's full length CAI, etc...

And not to threadjack, maybe Overkill also has something in the works for the 2.4??

·
Super Moderator
2,421 Posts
Welcome!

Overkill tune file looks very interesting. "Customer #4 Dyno Tested Overkill E85 Tune 267whp vs 238whp from Diablo preloaded tune, a 29 wheel horsepower gain" Due to some life circumstances I've hardly "played with" my inTune since I purchased it and tuned my 13'.

*Looks for $100 bucks in wallet... looks again at credit cards... looks at pic of wife... stares at the "Add to Cart" button*

·
Registered
329 Posts
wow those numbers sound great Black Knight. I think I'm beginning to believe in E85 much more than I ever thought I would. Of course i use Sean at HemiFever and he's been great, providing updates and such. But I kept scratching my head at the numbers. I was picking up .3 to .4 seconds at the strip with his tune and I had a really tough time believing there was what amounts to about 30 horsepower gain in a 3600lbs car just in timing and a little fuel. But wow! it's been fun.

Going racing tonight. Also posting in another message some other updates. Sean and DS just might have a new tune ready for me by the time I go tonight he says that also changes Torque Management.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's all about beefing up the area under the curve. 30hp peak doesnt tell the whole story.. Might be picking up a pile more down low or up high. :) tuning for good fuel pays off big time in many cases... Just dont accidentally run 85 or 87. Yikes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts