Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 200 drivers that are putting their Chrysler to the test mileage-wise. I've had mine since May and it has about 4600 miles on it now.

Does anyone do a lot of road traveling in their 200? Have you encountered any problems associated with putting a lot of miles on the car in a short period of time?

I worked with an attorney once that put 160,000 miles on his 2010 GMC Acadia in just two years and had literally zero issues.

Please post and let us know what experiences you've had!

·
Registered
321 Posts
i purchased my car it had 25 000 miles back in dec 2012 it was a 2011.

My car now has just under 50 000 miles on it.

I drive about 30-35 miles one way to work and back. Sot it adds up!

·
Registered
875 Posts
I purchased my 2011 Touring in Feb of 2012 with 9k miles on it. She just turned 63k last week. I drive about 100 miles/day 5 days a week and have had no major issues.

I can't believe how quick the miles are adding up. To look at her, you would never guess....

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am not gonna win any awards for my mileage. Sitting at just over 8000 miles since I bought it in Nov 2012. Been a solid car so far, very comfortable to cruise in, and as a daily commuter.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I bought mine third week of July with 121 miles on it, today I have about 3800. I know it's not a lot of miles total, but it is a lot in a short time. I do a lot of traveling for my work (Environmental Consultant) and I have had no problems at all and am really comfortable driving around.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Have just over 9600 miles since buying in November 2012 ( 2012 200 touring 3.6)
Have taken it on just one "long" trip to visit family in southern Illinois (from Indy) car did great!
We have an '05 Trailblazer and an '08 V-Star 1300 Tour motorcycle, so between those, helps to keep miles low on the car. The truck has 133k miles and the bike has almost 12k (bought last year with 4k on it!) The car will be the last vehicle we get for a while...unless husband finds a good deal on a Yamaha Venture lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
91 Posts
It's the 2.4l. The "window-down" button is faded and both blue plastic Chrysler badges (front and back) fell off. Other than that, it has been running like a dream and gas mileage has improved. The TPMS never worked, but this applies to almost everyone I think.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts