Chrysler 200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Chrysler Limited. A few times this has happened, When using the wipers, intermittent or full on wipe, it will stop working and move in a chopping motion very slowly in either direction or stop altogether. After a few moments it will work fine. But living in Northeast Ohio with the rain and snow coming, this could get scary. Of course if i take it to a garage, the problem won't happen and they won't know what to replace. It can only be the wiper switch, motor, or control module and i don't want to fix something that isn't needed. Anyone else have an issue like this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2012 CHRYSLER 200 LIMITED and the same thing is happening. I have taken it to the shop several times and of course, they could not reproduce the problem. Has anyone gotten a good response other than replacing the TPMI board completely? It seems that there must be a time delay relay that may be causing this issue which is a less costly repair than the latter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same exact problem in my 200 touring 2012. It happened once last year and twice this winter. But now it has become worse and i cant find a way to make it work normally again even if i wait a few moments or attempt to turn them on and off for few times. Help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts